While we are being blasted with arctic air and avoiding the salt-stained streets, our minds can’t help but wander off to beach-destination pursuits.
To bring warm thoughts closer to home, we are sharing a recipe for one of our favourite vacation accessories—the cocktail!
Every sip of this deliciously tropical Passionfruit Mojito, the signature cocktail of the Gansevoort Dominican Republic, Playa Imbert, will plunge your palate into tasty paradise, while melting away your winter woes.
- 1 lime, cut into 8 pieces
- 3 sprigs of fresh mint
- 1.5 teaspoons of raw brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of passionfruit pulp
- 1 full measure of rum
- Soda water
- In a tall glass, bash together the lime, mint and sugar.
- Add ice, passionfruit pulp and rum; shake and top up with soda water.
- Garnish with a slice of lime and a sprig of mint.
- Take a sip and feel the Gansevoort Playa Imbert’s soft golden sand beneath your feet